Morgan Taylor Limited complies with the Privacy Act 2020 and its Privacy Officer is Gary Morgan who can be contacted as follows:-
Tel: 09 473 9295
Pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020, the following is brought to your attention:-
- In the course of dealing with this firm, personal information about you may be collected as part of the fact finding exercise necessary to provide a financial service to you.
- The intended recipient of this information is Morgan Taylor Limited and it is held by Morgan Taylor Limited at 7 Mizen Court, Torbay, Auckland, being the registered office of Morgan Taylor Limited.
- As a Financial Advice Provider (FAP), Morgan Taylor Limited may also need to share this information with the following:-
- Product providers when facilitating investment products on behalf of clients.
- The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) in its capacity as regulator of FAP’s.
- The firm’s appointed auditor when undertaking the firm’s regular 2 yearly audit necessary under the Anti Money Laundering and Counter Financial Terrorism Act 2009 (AML/CMT Act).
- Consultants contracted to perform compliance audits and checks.
- The firm’s Professional Indemnity insurer.
- The Privacy Commissioner if a notifiable privacy breach occurs.
- This firm takes information security very seriously and has processes and procedures in place to ensure your personal information is safe. These are regularly reviewed and updated. Your personal information will be stored under lock and key at the firm’s alarm protected registered address. It may also be stored electronically on password protected devices owned by Morgan Taylor Limited and externally via encrypted data files using leading cloud storage facilities.
- Under the Privacy Act 2020, if a notifiable data breach occurs, we will contact you to let you know and the Privacy Commissioner will be notified.
- Legislation requires that a client’s personal information be stored for at least 7 years from the date of ceasing to be a client or date of last contact. After this date, the personal information will be destroyed in a secure manner.
- You have rights of access to, and if necessary, correction of the information, subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 2020.
Please contact our Privacy Officer if you need further information.